Fill up the Admission form attached in the prospectus and submit it in the college office together.
Following documents in original and three sets of their photocopies duly attested by a gazetted officer are to be submitted along with the admission form
1. Ten passport sized photographs
2. Pass certificate of class X
3. Mark sheet of class XII
4. Character certificate from the institution last attended
5. Migration certificate from the institution last attended
6. Mark sheets of graduation degree examination (Only for admission to MBA)
7. Mark sheet of the Diploma or any other relevant lower examination passed
Fill & submit the College Enquiry form either online or offline to get counseling from the college as regards the stream to which he/she is eligible for admission. The criteria will be the marks obtained in the qualifying examination as per the eligibility conditions stated above.
1. Fee once deposited is not refundable in any circumstances except the security money. This applies to rustication as well as withdrawal by students from the institute.
2. Students have to deposit the enrollment fee, University Examination fee separately.
3. All disputes are subject to jurisdiction of Court in Bareilly.
4. If the fee is not deposited by the above mentioned dates, late fee in the addition to fee will have to be paid.